Teriyaki Lamb Bao Buns
- Teriyaki Lamb (from bone in roast) & leftover stock
- Bao Buns (frozen section of most supermarkets)
- Pickled Cucumber
- Kewpie Mayo
- Remove any of the fat from the stock, shred the lamb and then pour the stock over the lamb.
- Pickle the cucumber by thinly slicing it and putting it in rice vinegar and salt.
- Steam you Bao Buns in a steam basket if you have one or per packet instructions.
- To assemble drizzle Kewpie Mayo on the bun, then add a good amount of Lamb followed by some cucumber, and coriander to garnish.