- 1 x Packet Middlehurst lamb mince
- 1 x Large white onion, finely diced
- 3 x Clove garlic, minced or chopped finely
- 3x Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 x Teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1 x Teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 x Teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 x Teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1x Teaspoon dried oregano
- 3x Tablespoons plain unsweetened yoghurt
- Small pinch of salt
- Small pinch of chilli powder
- 1 x Small lemon zested
- Eggs for poaching
- Your favourite sourdough or bread to toast
- Plain unsweetened yoghurt
For the mince:
Finely chop your onion and garlic and add to a heated pan with olive oil and sea salt. After onions have cooked down and start to caramelise add your lamb mince breaking it apart as you pop it in. Add your spices and stir all together until the mince has cooked leaving the fat(it will soak nicely into the toast).
For the yoghurt:
Add all ingredients together to your desired spiciness
For the eggs:
Bring a pot of water to a simmer with a splash of white vinegar. Crack your eggs one by one into a small bowl and gently stir your water and slowly pour the eggs one by one into the simmering water for 4 mins.
Toast your bread and add top with your mince.
Place a poached egg on top and drizzle with your spiced yoghurt.
Feel free to add any fresh green herbs for extra flavour!