Teriyaki Lamb Roast
- 8 Brioche slider buns
- Lettuce leaves
- Cucumber ribbons
- Pickled red onion and radish
Use the teriyaki bone in lamb roast which is linked above.
- Pickle the red onion and radish
- Create the cucumber ribbons using a peeler and pickle these as well.
- Lightly fry each side of the slider buns
- Let’s assemble the sliders
Grab your sliders and start by putting some of the pulled lamb on the bottom followed by the lettuce, pickled onion and radish, next place the cucumber ribbons on and then the top of the slider bun.
These are the perfect addition to your next BBQ or dinner party.